- Why have a survey?
- What's Included
A clear, reliable and thorough survey helps you
- Understand the condition of the home you are about to buy
- Know where the problems are and where they might be in the future
- Consider the implications of repair costs on the price you are paying
Mortgage lenders, financial advisors, solicitors and conveyancers all recommend that you get independent advice about the property you are about to buy.
But all too often, survey reports have failed to deliver the information you need.
Because it's the UK's only quality controlled, fixed format full survey you can rely on your MiBuilding Survey report to help you make informed decisions about your new home.
And because it's written on ground breaking photo-driven surveyor software it's competitively priced and delivered in a consistent and reliable format.
Your lenders' valuation (often, incorrectly referred to as a "valuation survey") is done by their valuer solely to allow them to assess the risk of their loan. The valuer may spend as little as 15 minutes on-site.
Your MiBuilding Survey surveyor is a residential property specialist who will carry out a thorough inspection and clearly explain the condition of each element of the building, and give you advice on the urgency of repairs and maintenance.
MiBuilding Survey is suitable for all property types and offers you.....Clear and jargon free information and advice A detailed inspection to reduce caveats and exclusionsCompetitive pricing
We will report on all defects found together with remedial repair timetable and options. Advice on delaying repairs and hidden risks will be highlighted.
MiBuilding Survey is a full and thorough inspection, including:-
- Damp assessment
- Subsidence, Settlement and Structural movement
- Condition of the external;
- Chimneys, Roofs, Walls, Gutters, Flat roofs
- Internal roof structure and condition (the "loft")
- Timber rot and damage
- Insect or Beetle infestations (also known as "woodworm")
- Windows and Doors
- Services – Heating, Boiler, Electrics, Gas, Oil
- Drains – mains, private cesspits and septic tanks
- Alterations – Extensions, Loft Conversions, Chimney removals, Wall removals
- Ventilation issues
- Grounds and Boundaries
- Energy Efficiency Advice
- Conveyancing Issues – e.g. Planning and Building Control Items
- Health & Safety issues – e.g. Asbestos
- Council iinformation
- Listed Building information.
"I can recommend Skyline Building Surveyors. A comprehensive survey was carried out on my house purchase. The report was clear and informative. While it provided detail it was written in clear language and explanations to explain technical terms when needed. Photographic evidence was also used to clarify points. The surveyor was also very helpful to offer realistic, practical advice to make improvements or correct defects." - Mrs Parr