- Why have a Buy-to-Let survey?
- What's Included
A clear, reliable and thorough Buy-to-Let survey helps you
- Understand the condition of the property you are about to buy
- Understand the items where a potential impact to your tenants may exist
- Know where the problems are and where they might be in the future
- Consider the implications of repair costs on the price you are paying
Additional Information in a Buy-to-Let Survey
29 Additional Health and Safety Items.
Content coming soon .......
We will report on all defects found together with remedial repair timetable and options. Advice on delaying repairs and hidden risks will be highlighted.
MiBuilding Survey is a full and thorough inspection, including:-
- 29 Additional Health and Safety Items as in the HHSRS
- Damp assessment
- Subsidence, Settlement and Structural movement
- Condition of the external;
- Chimneys, Roofs, Walls, Gutters, Flat roofs
- Internal roof structure and condition (the "loft")
- Timber rot and damage
- Insect or Beetle infestations (also known as "woodworm")
- Windows and Doors
- Services – Heating, Boiler, Electrics, Gas, Oil
- Drains – mains, private cesspits and septic tanks
- Alterations – Extensions, Loft Conversions, Chimney removals, Wall removals
- Ventilation issues
- Grounds and Boundaries
- Energy Efficiency Advice
- Conveyancing Issues – e.g. Planning and Building Control Items
- Health & Safety issues – e.g. Asbestos
- Council iinformation
- Listed Building information.
"I can recommend Skyline Building Surveyors. A comprehensive survey was carried out on my house purchase. The report was clear and informative. While it provided detail it was written in clear language and explanations to explain technical terms when needed. Photographic evidence was also used to clarify points. The surveyor was also very helpful to offer realistic, practical advice to make improvements or correct defects." - Mrs Parr